Why MBBS in China?
Studying in China is an excellent opportunity to explore the world’s most populous country. You will experience China’s unique blend of ancient and modern civilization, as well as its scenic beauty and bustling nightlife. Visit a new place with other students from around the world that you’ll meet and you’ll find yourself opening your eyes not just to China, but to the whole world, China has been offering education to foreign students for more than fifty-five years and today it ranks one among the top countries of the world that are most sought after by international students for quality education. With the great educational infrastructures in Asia, cheap cost-wise and highly reputed in technology, Engineering, and Medicine wise, the availability of instruction in the English medium, more and more Chinese universities have made courses available to students in the English medium.
Advantages of MBBS in China in 2021
Most of the Medical Universities in China are listed in the World Health Organization (WHO’s), Directory of world medical universities in China eligible to appear for many of the screening tests like the Medical Council of India (MCI), USMLE, PLAB, etc. An exclusive educational degree in a medical study is provided to overseas students in China. Specifically, the program is designed in such a manner that can help them throughout their career, whether it is the language issue, security protections overpaying for the courses, or recognition of the degree getting employed.
The course pattern and the curriculum are developed in such a way that it keeps the international standards of medical education. To become a Doctor is not just a dream now; benefits that
are given to the Indian students are so comfortable and attractive that they will never feel the difference between getting an education from an Indian university or from a Chinese University.
Studying and living in China is cheaper than studying and living in European countries and the U.S. Japan, South Korea, and many other countries
- The best destination to pursue MBBS in MCI-approved universities in the world.
- No requirement to give donations or capitation fees for medical admission in China.
- All Chinese Medical Universities are funded by the Chinese Government. Therefore, the fee structure is quite low and affordable compared to Indian Private Medical Colleges.
- The universities offer quality education and the best infrastructure.
- Best exposure to medical training due to the vast population in China.
- 95% positive reviews for MBBS study in China.
2021 Facts About MBBS Study in China | Why Medicine in China in 2021?
- With over 37 million students, China has the largest higher education system in the world.
- Best ranking in the top 100 universities of the world. China’s Peking University is currently ranked at 41st in QS World University Rankings and 7th in Asian University Ranking.
- Government emphasis on higher education has helped many of its universities climb up in the world ranking. They have to build policies to promote access to quality education.
Latest 2021 Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in China
- You should be min 18 years old. For students 17 years old, their parents must submit the approval letter.
- Min 50% should be attained in 12th exams from recognized boards.
- NEET Score or Eligibility Certificate Is Compulsory.
- (IELTS or TOEFL scores are essential if you want to choose an English course for Indian students.
MBBS Study in China Cost/Fee Structure 2021
The tuition fees for MBBS (UG) Degree from a Chinese Medical Universities/institute/College ranges from 21,000-56,000 yuan. Further Cost will Include the following:
|No more than 150 yuan for a single bedroom per person per day
|No more than 80 yuan for a double-bed room per person per day
|240-600 yuan at liberal arts colleges， a bit higher at science, agriculture, sports and art colleges
|800-1,200 yuan per person per month